Faq › Charter Bus Rental Pricing Questions:
Charter Bus Rental Pricing Questions:
The pricing of your charter bus rental will vary depending on your trip details and needs. Get a free, no-obligation quote here.
Your quote includes minimal driver gratuity, insurance, tolls, fuel, and any fees for the use of the bus. You will be responsible for any parking fees and permits, and for overnight trips, you will need to get a hotel room for your driver at a hotel that allows parking for the bus.
All major credit cards, personal and business checks, wire transfers, and money orders, are all methods of payment that we accept. If you pay by check, your check must be received by us at least 30 days prior to the beginning of your rental, and we ask that you include your charter number on the check.
Yes! We offer a 5% discount to all branches of the armed forces, and to all non-profit organizations. A copy of your valid military ID or proof of your 501c-3 non-profit status must be supplied at the time of booking.
- Please provide a copy of the competitor’s quote. It must be received at least 30 days prior to
the scheduled departure of your trip.
- All trip details must be the exact same. This includes the date, time, and type of charter.
- The competitors quote must also include tip, tolls, and fuel. The year, make, model, and
amenities of the bus must also be similar.
- The competitor must have a satisfactory rating per the D.O.T.
- Coach America must have availability on the date of the requested charter.
- Should you choose to price match, booking must be completed within 72 hours.